Looking to switch to suretyDIY

Hello

I currently have an alarm system that is monitored by a local service. I am wondering how your system works, if it would be less expensive, and if so, would my system be compatible. I have the Alarm.com interface. Another question is if I could use my Alarm.com interface to automatically arm and disarm my system.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum, we would be happy to help!

To start off, which panel do you currently utilize? We monitor all Alarm.com compatible systems, a list of which you can find here.

I am wondering how your system works, if it would be less expensive,

This page here goes over the basics on switching to suretyDIY. We offer both the Basic Interactive Plan and the Gold Interactive Plan, both can be used with, or without, 24/7 Central Station Monitoring. You can find a comparison between the two plans including features, pricing and additional add ons here.

Note that Z-Wave device remote control is only available through the Gold Interactive plan.

Another question is if I could use my Alarm.com interface to automatically arm and disarm my system.

Remote arming and disarming of your Alarm.com compatible system is included as a feature through either plan. If you are looking to Arm and Disarm your system automatically, without having to manually press Arm/Disarm via Alarm.com Website or App, you would also need the Arming Schedules add-on.

My panel looks like the Interlogix Concord 4. There is no brand name on it, though. How much is the Alarming Schedules Add-On?

Thanks!

Current pricing for all add-ons can be found at the bottom of this page.

Coming from a Concord 4 panel, this page will go over how to get started with suretyDIY!