Looking to switch service to suretyDIY

Hi There,

Can you advise who is the Alarm Monitoring Provider you use?
i.e. Criticom Monitoring Services, etc.

Currently using Qolsys QPanel.
What is your feedback on the Qolsys QPanel 2?
Still no ZigBee Support right?

Currently have the LiveWatch Total Home Plan, had a look at your Gold Interactive Plan with Cedntral Monitoring. Will I loose any features I was was to switch?

Thanks in Advance!

Welcome to the forum!

If you are looking to switch with the Qolsys IQ Panel with a Verizon 3G CDMA module, please note, due to the eventual CDMA service sunset, as of 6/1/2018 Alarm.com will no longer allow accounts to be setup using Verizon CDMA modules. For more information, please see this page here.

For more information on how our service works, please see this page here.

Can you advise who is the Alarm Monitoring Provider you use?
Yes! We utilize AvantGuard Monitoring as our central station.
Currently using Qolsys QPanel. What is your feedback on the Qolsys QPanel 2? Still no ZigBee Support right?

While opinions on various panels can be subjective, the Qolsys IQ Panel 2 does offer encryption on sensor signalling through the Qolsys S-Line sensors.

No, the Qolsys IQ Panel 2 does not support Zigbee, Only Z-Wave.

Currently have the LiveWatch Total Home Plan, had a look at your Gold Interactive Plan with Cedntral Monitoring. Will I loose any features I was was to switch?

I could not speak to the service plans of any other provider, however, you can find all of the features included in our Gold Interactive plan, here, along with pricing and add-ons.