Looking to replace CPI Security, question on current equipment

Attaching pictures below of all the current items that I currently have installed.

If I want to change to the latest door bell and IQ touch screen.

Will I also need to change all of my

-window sensors, door sensors, recessed door sensors, garage door controllers, and the smoke and heat detectors to work with the new gear? Or are all the old products compatible with the latest IQ touch screen and door bell?

That is a 2GIG GC2 panel. It could be reused with a new cell module or the current cell module if it is unregistered from any Alarm.com account.

If you plan to swap out the panel instead you can still reuse existing 2GIG sensors, those would not need to be replaced. They can be programmed into the 345Mhz version of the IQ Panel 4. A link to that specific version of the panel is found here.

Existing Z-wave devices can also be reused on the new panel.

One exception would be the life safety devices (smoke detectors and CO detectors). They are compatible, but those have an expiration date after which they need to be replaced, so check the replace by date for those on their label to see if they should be replaced.

Thank you,

Two questions

1. Is the power cable from my current equipment compatible with the new IQ4 panel? Meaning, it is as easy as unplugging the current old equipment and plugging in the new IQ4 panel?

2. If I can buy a used IQ4 panel from another former CPI customer. Is there security risk with me using a used IQ4 panel?
    I do not know the seller, could the seller gain access to their former equipment if I buy it, which will make my home less secure?

1. Is the power cable from my current equipment compatible with the new IQ4 panel? Meaning, it is as easy as unplugging the current old equipment and plugging in the new IQ4 panel?

No, the IQ Panel 4 has different power requirements than the 2GIG Panel. You will need to use the power supply and included with the IQ Panel 4 or the included power supply and an existing cable run, so long as that run meets the requirements on page 12 of the installation manual here.

If I can buy a used IQ4 panel from another former CPI customer. Is there security risk with me using a used IQ4 panel?

We can not recommend buying a use panel. The panel needs to be unregistered in order to be used with service, and if it is not, only the dealer the panel is registered to can get it unregistered.

Any codes stored in the panel should be changed