Looking to place order

I have your service and my cousin is interested in placing an order for a bunch of equipment and service. I want to verify first that if he buys the equipment from your site and signs up for service, that you’ll program the sensors in his panel, is that correct? Also, if that’s correct, is there a part in the sign up process to list what the sensors should be named?

Another question, he’s looking to get 3 of the honeywell 5853 glass breaks but it shows you’re out of stock. Is that correct or do you have any in that you can update the online store?

Lastly- Do you happen to price match on the camera’s, he’s wanting 2 of the ADC-V520IR cameras. They’re $174.95 on your site but $129.99 on amazon. If you can’t that’s ok, he’ll purchase all but the cameras on your site and get those elsewhere.

Also, can you confirm everything in the cart looks ok? I’ve attached a screen shot of the cart and it shows the below errors and not sure why. I didn’t add any Qolsys items. Also, I confirmed in another post that the 2GIG Go!Control Desktop Back Stand (2GIG-CP-DESK) is compatible with the 2GIG GC3, is this still correct?

WARNING! Your shopping cart contains incompatible products. If this is intentional then please proceed to checkout but if this a mistake then please remove the items that are incompatible with your system. If you need help with what to order please post here.

These products are not compatible with Qolsys:
2GIG GC3 Security & Control Panel (2GIG-GC3-345)
FireFighter Wired Smoke Alarm Audio Detector (ECFF345)
2GIG Thin Door/Window Contact (2GIG-DW10-345)
2GIG PIR Motion Detector (2GIG-PIR1-345)
2GIG Go!Control Desktop Back Stand (2GIG-CP-DESK)

These products are not compatible with 2GIG GC2:
2GIG GC3 Security & Control Panel (2GIG-GC3-345)

These products are not compatible with 2GIG GC3:
2GIG Go!Control Desktop Back Stand (2GIG-CP-DESK)

I want to verify first that if he buys the equipment from your site and signs up for service, that you’ll program the sensors in his panel, is that correct? Also, if that’s correct, is there a part in the sign up process to list what the sensors should be named?

Yes to both :slight_smile:

If a system is ordered with panel, communicator, and service, sensors are programmed and the panel is connected to service before being shipped. Sensor names are part of the order survey.

Another question, he’s looking to get 3 of the honeywell 5853 glass breaks but it shows you’re out of stock. Is that correct or do you have any in that you can update the online store?

Those are currently unavailable through suretyDIY. If this is the model you prefer though, they can be purchased elsewhere of course.

Do you happen to price match on the camera’s, he’s wanting 2 of the ADC-V520IR cameras. They’re $174.95 on your site but $129.99 on amazon. If you can’t that’s ok, he’ll purchase all but the cameras on your site and get those elsewhere.

We are not able to price match, no. I’m guessing those are fire sale prices due to the newer v521IR model. However, cameras must be set up by the end user, so if you find a great deal from a reputable dealer, we encourage it. You are under no obligation to only use equipment purchased here.

Also, can you confirm everything in the cart looks ok? I’ve attached a screen shot of the cart and it shows the below errors and not sure why. I didn’t add any Qolsys items. Also, I confirmed in another post that the 2GIG Go!Control Desktop Back Stand (2GIG-CP-DESK) is compatible with the 2GIG GC3, is this still correct?

Strange, I’ll have our team look into which of the products are causing the weird errors. (I’m guessing the back-stand) but yes, the back-stand for the Go!Control does indeed fit the GC3.

(If you want to add service too, make sure it is in the cart before checkout for programming)

Thank you! Is there a better glass break that you sell on your site that you’d recommend instead? Or should I look for the honeywell somewhere else?

The 2GIG GB1-345 is very sensitive and effective, but it does have false alarm concerns, especially with dogs. We recommend it be programmed as interior to only activate when armed away.

If you need a GB with more false alarm protection, the Honeywell 5853 is a good option.

Ok great. Thank you! If he places an order with what was in the cart pic. What day do you think it will ship out?

Orders are subject to one business day for processing. I can’t say a specific date, but one business day should be expected.