Lock codes not Syncing

Front door entry key codes. I had to replace the batteries and now none of the access codes work for the family. I logged on and deleted all users and readded them. All users have access to the backdoor but not the front door. Right now in the users tab they are listed but are pending on the front and back door.

Thank you

Happy to help!

After replacing the batteries in the devices, was a Z-Wave Network Rediscovery run at the panel?
It would appear that one code is working for the front door, can you confirm?

To test, removed and then re-enable lock access on a user that currently doesn’t have a working code for the front door. From the Alarm.com website click Users->Edit user->Click on the lock icon to remove access from the lock in question and then save. Then edit the user again but enable lock access and then save, this should resend the code to the lock. Wait about 5 minutes for the sync process to complete. Any Change?

Tyler,
I did not run a discover in the panel. There is only one code that works for the front but that is because I programmed it at the door code keybox. I have deleted all users but myself and saved. Logged off and then added users again. When giving access to the door it states that it is “pending”. Just so you know…I can lock/unlock door with the alarm.com app. Thank you so much with your assistance.

I did not run a discover in the panel. There is only one code that works for the front but that is because I programmed it at the door code keybox. I have deleted all users but myself and saved

It is important to run a network rediscovery as a troubleshooting step. Try that first, then wait a couple minutes after it has completed.

After that, if you login to the Alarm.com website, you can manually resend any failed codes by clicking the double arrow icon to the right of the locks access.

Send those one at a time. Codes can take up to five minutes each to apply, depending on the lock. Any luck?

Warren,
I ran a rediscovery and gave access to the front door again and still no luck.

I think the next step you will want to perform is removing and re-pairing the door lock.

Remove it from your Z-wave network via the exclusion process. Remove Devices on 2GIG Panel, then activate the lock’s learn process within a few feet of the panel.

Wait a few minutes and verify that the lock is removed from your Alarm.com device list.

Then within a few feet of the panel, re-learn the lock into the network. Always be sure to leave the panel and lock close together for a couple minutes when pairing.

Afterward, reinstall devices in permanent locations and run a network rediscovery.

Then, try sending codes.

This sounds complicated, lol. I wish it was I who install the whole system. I bought into it. I will have to try it over the weekend, I guess. Thank you Jason.

This video shows the process for pairing a lock with a 2GIG Panel. It uses a Yale lock as an example.

It looks like you might be working with Kwikset locks instead, which would only be different in that the pair procedure at the lock is just a single learn button.

If I can already control the door (lock/unlock) from the panel, do I still need to remove and re-pair the door lock?

Yes. It would still be a good next step. The issue is likely a user code slot mismatch with that node. I would actually recommend factory resetting the lock as well just prior to learning it back in.

Learn it in and after a few minutes (after the lock shows up again in ADC) try sending one code. It may take up to five minutes. Then try the code. Then send another one, one at a time. You should see success on the codes this way.

Thank you Jason. That process worked and I am good to go. Also thanks for everyone’s help. This process went smooth.

I had this exact problem, followed these instructions and fixed the issue. Thanks Jason!