Linking the 524x repeater

Hello, we have the Qolsys system installed in the warehouse and added the repeater due to the building design. I had all sensors installed and working on the bench ahead of time to the head unit, then installed all sensors and checked signals. Added the repeater for the few that were failing. Went through the install on the repeater and it recognized them with the beeps. Installed the repeater on the head unit as “translator” with the proper settings per the directions, but the sensors still say “failed” on the head unit and the sensors go back to sleep and won’t detect motion without “tampering” them to wake them up. I feel like the head unit is not recognizing the signal from the repeater somehow, because the sensors that had a “critical” signal before still have a critical signal after joining them to the repeater. The repeater has a good signal with the head unit.
Thanks,
Jason

I believe I see the issue in this case.

The RE524X will not repeat encrypted signals. The signal source on all of your 319.5 mhz sensors still shows as S-Line enabled in your programming visible in Alarm.com. S-Line is the encrypted protocol.

For any sensors that must communicate through the repeater, you’ll need to program them to use the standard 319.5 Mhz Rf source. All S-Line sensors transmit both encrypted and standard 319.5.

To do so, go into sensor programming and edit each sensor that needs the repeater, change the source in the bottom right and save.

That was it! Thanks!