Limiting Door Locks on IQ Panel 2 Plus

I’m curious if anyone has come up with a method to integrate multiple locks into the system, but only display specific ones on the IQ Panel 2 Plus? I haven’t been able to find anything in the manual or past forum posts.

I’d like to have exterior doors easily accessible on the panels to lock/unlock as needed by anyone in our home (as it’s setup by default when the door lock page is enabled). However, we also have an interior closet with a Z-wave lock that I’d like to be able to control from Alarm.com, but don’t want to have accessible from the local panels. (The first time I set it up I was excited… until I realized that someone could just use the alarm panel to unlock the closet door without a code! So… I disconnected that lock and just use it locally without Z-wave).

Is there a way to accomplish this isolation of some locks from the local IQ2+ panel? I know on Alarm.com there is a way to choose the locks a user can access, but I haven’t found a similar way to apply that to the normal user of the panel (I’d like to avoid a screen lock or anything on the panels so that it remains easy to set the alarm or adjust home automation devices).

Thanks in advance for any advice!

This is not possible. You cannot pick which locks display and which ones don’t, its either all or none. Anyone with code access to the panel can activate the lock from the panel.

Using the lock screen would be the only way to bar use of the panel wihout a code.