Limited user access

I’ve created a ADC login that I would like to grant access to only read the energy data. I’d like for my duplex neighbor to see their energy usage but not have access to any of my security system.

Simple enough, the custom option allowed me to check only that one box when I created that user. However, the user still sees a ton of other information. Along with being able to read energy data, the Security tab is still there showing both the system summary as well as info about all the sensors. Also, the history tab is still available as well. Is there any way to remove those two tabs for that user?

If you check the description on the “Custom” option it details certain features that are basic to all logins created. History/Security are features that all logins will see.

We’ve requested previously for the option to limit access further, and I made an updated request to ADC here today.

Thanks,
Can I contact them and request the feature as well?

Here is a contact page for Alarm.com. The ? Other Questions tab seems to be the most appropriate of their contact options.