Limit to number of energy monitors on GC2?

I have had an Aeon G1 working for a while with both my SmartThings hub and my GC2 as a secondary controller. Shows up fine on ADC as well. Then added an Aeon DSC06106 Energy/Switch that works fine up to ADC as well and I even marked up the G1 as the inclusive parent.

Then I decided to buy another Energy/Switch the other day and included it to the SmartThings and then indeed see it over in the GC2 device list as node ID 22 right below the first energy switch at node ID 19. The ST hub shows energy values updated every minute so the sensor is fully operational. However, I do not see this 2nd monitor offered in the GC2’s local Energy graphs nor does it show up in ADC no matter how many cell test refreshes I try.

Is there some kind of (apparently very small) limit to the number of energy monitors the GC2 panel supports (thus neither can ADC)?

Is there some kind of (apparently very small) limit to the number of energy monitors the GC2 panel supports (thus neither can ADC)?

No, energy monitoring systems can grow quite large. There is not arbitrary limit.

Actually, I do see this device in your ADC devices. Are you able to see it now?

That’s what I figured.

There should be a third “Zwave Light/Power Meter” in the device list with ID 22 - which I do not see there in ADC right now. And while it shows identically to the ID 19 monitor in the GC2 device list, the GC2 Energy options does not list it, either. So I assume it’s something at the GC2. I have already excluded and included this guy to the STv2 hub once before so I’ll do it again (and the ST nearby GC2 sync) … again.

Then I decided to buy another Energy/Switch the other day and included it to the SmartThings and then indeed see it over in the GC2 device list as node ID 22 right below the first energy switch at node ID 19

Thought you meant you had two and the one not showing up was 22.

I’m actually seeing a third in there now after an equipment update request. Just for reference, 22 was showing up previously, 19 is the one that just now showed up.

The first time it was included, the GC2 likely did not receive all necessary data. Looks like you might be set now.

Yep, it’s both on the panel and in ADC now. Thx!

Soooo, your update request just syncs GC2 <> ADC, right (not much different than me doing a cell test)? Even tho I haven’t been able to get back to this since Monday night and this thread this 3rd energy monitor FINALLY shows up a day or so later?

Soooo, your update request just syncs GC2 <> ADC, right (not much different than me doing a cell test)?

The equipment list request specifically has ADC call out to panel to sync device info. If you notice a recently added device not showing up after a little while (there will always be a bit of a delay) run a cell test. If you notice the devices just aren’t showing up, request an equipment update and if the panel has the device properly learned in, ADC should pull the proper info.