Liftmaster MyQ and the GC3 Panel

Hello,

Just got the 3GC installed, its amazing. I hear conflicting stories about adding MyQ to the wall panel and as well as my Alarm.com app. Could I get it on both screens to open/close all 3 items attached?
Do I need to turn on my WiFi on the 3 GC panels?
Please let me know as I can’t find out clear details. Do I need to remove my hub from LiftMaster? Can I also add a gate like I have?

Welcome to the forum, happy to help!

I hear conflicting stories about adding MyQ to the wall panel and as well as my Alarm.com app. Could I get it on both screens to open/close all 3 items attached? Do I need to turn on my WiFi on the 3 GC panels?

Note that LiftMaster MyQ devices do not show up on the 2GIG GC3 nor do they communicate with the panel. They would communicate with Alarm.com directly via Wifi.

Do I need to remove my hub from LiftMaster? Can I also add a gate like I have?
Yes, the LiftMaster Hub would need to be removed from the MyQ Liftmaster app prior to pairing it with Alarm.com.

Yes the gate can be controlled provided you are using the 828LM

How do you connect it to the app? I tried add device, but I only see aladdin and some other garage option (not liftmaster or myq).

MyQ is a $1/month add-on that you have to enable in System Manager. For some strange reason Alarm.com started charging for it a while back. It used to be included.

Once myQ add-on is added to the account, myQ devices can be paired via the Alarm.com website only, not the mobile app. This is added through Settings > Manage Devices