Kwikset troubleshoot

Hi guys , apparently I am still having the same problem with my kwikset smart code deadbolt lock on the GC3 just as the GC2 it says it doesn’t enroll properly although it registers to panel and rediscovery recognizes it and it succeeded multiple times , I have added and removed it numerous times again to no avail , is it not compatible???

Is this in reference to this thread?

If so, it sounds like the lock itself, if it is a 910 model, has a defect. Have you tried resetting the lock to factory default, then re-adding?

I will try to reset today and see what happens , it btw works perfectly with Vivint Sky panel , but doesn’t work with GC2 or GC3 which I currently have , ugh btw when are they going to fix the bugs with the panel , my 2 way voice isn’t functioning properly again ?? Could it be operator not trained ??, she could only hear me but it was faint she said , and I sent in several signals via test mode, before u say anything about live vs test , they treat all 2 way alarms as real even in test mode , why because a few days ago in test mode they responded over the 2 way correctly as they have in the past on my GC2 , I don’t want to hear that excuse again about them responding differently during test because I know ur not telling the truth it’s not true , please get this fixed immediately or I will cancel there are serious defects in this panel , why 2 Gig even released a panel incapable of functions thAt Gc2 panel has currently is farsical, really inexcusable neglect , beta test a product properly before release, fix the bugs and issues , in very unhappy with this panel , nice but needs full functionality as promised !!! ,the Vivint Sky panel is far more superior and it’s the GC2 original lol, very sad

Thank You

ugh btw when are they going to fix the bugs with the panel

2GIG typically releases larger updates that take care of a number of issues, vs. smaller more frequent updates. Last I heard was an expected fall update, but no exact ETA unfortunately.

my 2 way voice isn’t functioning properly again ?? Could it be operator not trained ??, she could only hear me but it was faint she said , and I sent in several signals via test mode, before u say anything about live vs test , they treat all 2 way alarms as real even in test mode

Operator instructions are universal now for all GC3 panels, based on the issues presented, including test mode. If a problem persists with the 2-way, operators are instructed to continue with call list as we do not wish to delay response.

There are a couple issues we’ve noted with 2-way on the GC3 which have been discussed here, the first being that 2-way operation for the operator is less reliable than other panels. The second is that there seems to be a volume level floor which causes lower volume speech to cut out completely and not be transferred. A side by side comparison with the GC2 2-way really highlights both of the issues. Both have been brought to 2GIG and ADC, we’re hoping to see these resolved in the first firmware update. I’ve a scheduled follow up this week, so we might have more info soon.