Kwikset locks not responding to alarm.com commands

I have two kwikset locks on my ADC account. One has been in place for awhile and worked fine. The other is a new addition to the system. Both locks respond to z-wave commands when you issue them from the 2GIG panel however now both of them stopped responding to commands from the ADC apps.

I’ve re-discovered the network and submitted a z-wave refresh via system manager.

Any other ideas on getting my locks to start working remotely again?

I’ve sent a couple commands to try and clear this up for you and make sure the panel can properly forward remote requests to the locks.

Please try a little later sending a couple commands and see if those work as expected. If you can, try adjusting manually via the app and also via a scene in Alarm.com.

If this does not resolve the issue, there may be a data mismatch in the panel or other issue preventing the devices from being addressed properly. The best step would be to delete the locks, wait a couple minutes for them to clear from ADC, and then re-add them to the panel. This will result in new node ids and should sync everything properly.