Kwikset lock help

I had to replace a faulty Kwickset lock 910. I unpaired/removed it from the panel and then installed the new one, however I am still seeing the old lock on Alarm.com greyed out along with the new one. Can you remove it from my account? (Ridgefield)

Happy to help! Commands have been sent to remove the old lock from your Alarm.com account. Please allow about five minutes for commands to resolve.

You may need to log out of your Alarm.com account, then back in, to see these changes reflected.

After adding the new lock, did you run a Z-Wave network rediscovery? If not, you will want to do that when able. This will ensure that your network is mapped out and using the best communication pathways.

Thanks Tyler. It must have not excluded/unpaired from the panel even though it showed it did, as I still see it on Alarm.com. I am not at the house. I will have to check it when I get back. Thanks

When able, check to see if that lock still shows in device list locally at the panel and attempt to clear it again locally (the lock will need to be powered and near the panel, within 6 feet.)

After clearing again, if the lock doesnt remove itself from ADC then let us know and we can send commands again. At that point the lock will need to be fully powered down.

Thank you