Kwikset 916 secure connection

Revisiting this project from a few months ago. I had 2 older kwikset zwave dead bolts that I never got to work. Now I’ve bought 2 brand new kwikset 916 dead bolts. I have tried everything in the previous support + some new things I’ve found. Still no secure connection. I have no more ideas. Please help

To confirm,

When initially learning in the lock, you are:

• Bringing the lock and the panel within 6 feet of one another
  • Clearing the lock from the network first
  • Adding the lock to the network.
  • Leaving the Lock and Panel within 6 feet of one another for at least 5 minutes after pairing.
    • Not sending any Z-wave commands during this time period.
  • After adding, returning panel and lock to their respective install locations
  • Running a Z-Wave network rediscovery.

I have tried all if that many times I’m at my wit’s end. And near $1000 in the hole

It looks like you have a newer 2GIG GC2 (with symbols below the face buttons instead of the word Emergency) correct? And the only Z-Wave controller in use is the 2GIG Panel?

Have you factory reset the new locks, then tried to pair them again, any luck?

If that is the case, and all of the above has been tried, there is one more thing we can try, which would be to reset the Z-wave controller radio on the 2GIG panel itself. This will remove all Z-wave devices learned into the panel (you would need to still clear each device before adding them back in afterwards.) You can find the 2GIG Panel’s Z-wave controller reset option in Z-wave > Advanced Settings.

Once reset, clear then pair the Lock first, within 6 feet of the panel, and leave it there for about ten minutes after pairing. Any change?