Jumping Ship!

Hello,

I’m new here…

I would like to get rid of Live Watch monitoring and move to Surety monitoring.

Is there a step by step guide I can fellow? Step 1, Step 2, Step 3…to move from one company to another?

Thanks for all your help.

I’m looking forward to being part of the Surety community.

Thanks.

Hello and welcome to the suretyDIY forum. The following information should help.

You can find a how to get started guide for a Qolsys Panel or a 2GIG panel at these links. If you don’t have one of these panel, which one do you have?

New service will require an unlocked/unregistered Alarm.com compatible 3G cellular module. This would mean that if it is currently tied to an existing Alarm.com account, that account would need to be cancelled, and the module unregistered, in order to use it with a new account through suretyDIY.

We offer two service packages, and Basic Interactive. Features, Add-ons and pricing can be found here.

Should you have any questions that aren’t addressed on our General Policies or FAQs pages, feel free to reach out to us. You can find technical support right here on our forum. Any other questions should be directed to our customerservice@suretyDIY.com team.

Thanks for the reply T,

Okay, here is the system I have:

Simon Xti made my Interlogix.

Yes we do! You can follow this guide here.

Thanks for the info.

I need to email customer service first about the monitoring plan. I have about 20 sensors.

Note that the number of sensors you have on your panel does not affect the price of the service plans.

There is a distinction between sensor security monitoring (monitoring sensors for alarms) and sensor activity monitoring (real time status alerts for sensors when the system is disarmed) in Alarm.com. Activity monitoring is an extra added feature which gives more environmental knowledge of the system.

Interactive Gold permits 50 sensor activity monitoring sensors.

All sensors are security monitored.