Issues Running successful Cell Test 2GIG

it says “acquiring network registration…please wait” 6 times and then it failed because it timed out.

The following video shows how to force new registration for a module failing to connect. Be sure to wait the full 10 minutes per instructions. Any luck?

mine says the same. and there is no difference. i did notice that the signal stregth is zero how ever. i took the antenna out of the wall and use 2 others and no difference. is it saying zero because it needs to be activated or because it actually dont have a signal. ps i have used another panel in this same location with no issues. i just installed a new module in the panel.

GSM RADIO STATUS:
Signal: 0/31
Connection status: Idle
GSM Frequency: Auto
ERROR: Not Registered

firmware ver V1.6
linear 2.78

do you have any signal?

i found out the issue i was having was because my devices firmware is greatly out of date.

Yes, if you have firmware 1.6, that would need to be updated to at least 1.9.6 prior to your system being able to use a 3G module. The firmware update cable, along with links to firmware downloads and video instructions are found here.

Last issue. My panel has no battery because the power source is already hooked up to a large battery back up unit and because the battery is bad anyway. Well for what ever reason I have dismissed the notifications but it still beeps and says low battery. How do I shut this thing up!

Check Q53 in programming and make sure it is set to (0). Note that any time you power cycle the panel or reboot after programming the alert will restart unless the cause is resolved (replacing the battery). However, the beeps for this trouble shouldn’t re-sound unless the panel reboots or the alert is not acknowledged.

Pressing the flashing triangle, and acknowledging the alert will silence.

Thank you!!! Your the best

how do exactly do i check Q53

Press logo at bottom right of home screen. Installer code. System Configuration. “Go To” 53.