Issue with Honeywell Outdoor Sensors

Hi I am using a Qolsys IQ Panel 2 with several Honeywell wireless sensors including 2 outdoor (Honeywell 5816OD) sensors and a RE524X RF converter. Here is my dilemma. One of the outdoor sensors does not always “transmit” the open/close triggers to the panel/Alarm.com. The sensor is about 100 feet from the 524X (yes it is the farthest one) but I am thinking there may be interference from multiple walls to the converter. What would be a solution for the issue? Do need some sort of repeater to re-transmit that RF signal to the converter? If so, what would work? Thanks in advance.

The RE524X is designed to be the only repeater/translator, needing to learn in the zones it is transmitting. We’ve not had reason to try this, but since you are using the RE524X to change the 345mhz signal into a 319.5 GE signal you wouldn’t run the risk of creating a feedback loop, so another RE524X may work to repeat 345mhz Honeywell signals, then your current 524X would convert them.

Alternatively though if possible I would suggest trying to reposition the current RE524X closer to the sensor to see if you can resolve it without introducing another repeater.