Issue with GC3 Z-Wave devices not communicating

It seems like all of our z wave devices are not communicating with our 2gig gc3. I can’t unlock doors, change the thermostat, etc. And am unsure why.

Happy to help!

How often are you losing signal with your locks and your tstat? Have you always had intermittent connectivity issues with these z-wave devices?

Have you added anything new to your system recently?If so was a z-wave network rediscovery run?

How much distance is in between each of your z-wave devices?

History shows more recent activity with z-wave locks, are you still having issues with the locks?

I do see a couple Malfunctioning Z-wave devices (Nodes 13 and 14) do you have the make/model of these devices?

Lastly, I notice that your firmware is a bit old and it is advised that you update to the most recent version of 3.1. It can be found here. As a reminder, firmware updates for the GC3 can be performed via USB Flash Drive. Directions can be found below should you need them:

1. Download the firmware update file.
  2. Save the firmware file to the root directory of a USB flash drive.
    Note: The USB flash drive must have only one partition
  3. Plug the USB flash drive into the USB port on the top of the GC3 panel.
  4. You will see a notice that there is a new firmware to install. Select Update
  5. Enter the Installer code or Master code. The GC3 will install the update and restart