Issue with constant Low battery from Energy Monitor

Just to clarify I got the following to add to my current 2gig setup at home:
Aeon Labs AEDSB09104ZWUS Aeotec Z-Wave Smart Energy Monitor Meter

I installed it about a week ago and we have gotten the following warning both in the alarm.com app (shows up at top) and through emails from suretycam/alarm.com.

The Main Panel Meter reported a Critical Battery Level at 9:17 pm on Monday, October 17 2016.

It is plugged into an outlet via the wall wart and usb cable provided and originally had no batteries in it. After seeing that warning the first time I put a set of fully charged rechargeables in it. Still getting the warning I put a set of brand new alkaline AA’s in it and am still receiving the warning. If I unplug the unit the red light on it stays lit and it continues to report data so I know it is getting juice from the batteries. Any other ideas?

Also I signed up for the energy monitoring last week as well. Is there any way to get the energy stats on the TS1 and main panel screens like I have briefly seen in some youtube videos?

I installed it about a week ago and we have gotten the following warning both in the alarm.com app (shows up at top) and through emails from suretycam/alarm.com.

The Main Panel Meter reported a Critical Battery Level at 9:17 pm on Monday, October 17 2016.

This is a known issue with the Energy Meter firmware unfortunately, but there is a fix. See this post for resolution.

Is there any way to get the energy stats on the TS1 and main panel screens like I have briefly seen in some youtube videos?

Check Q90 in 2GIG Panel Programming. It should be set to (2) enabled.

Awesome, Thank you I will give that a shot this evening! Do you guys have an active list of what local meters work with 2gig and adc via zwave? I see there is a new small version that aeon offers i think it’s their gen5 or 6. Would like to add a few around the house to see what appliances are pulling if possible.

I want to say most individual circuit switches with metering capabilities should work, but as far as the main whole house meter, Gen 1 is needed.

Device command classes and communication should be for the most part uniform across individual circuit switches, but we have not been able to test yet with the newer Aeon Labs devices.

Do you have a link to a specific newer model you are looking at using? We could check with 2GIG or ADC if they have any experience using it.