Issue with Concord Installer Code and cell test

I wonder if “P1” can be suppressed somehow with a setting? Did not show with OE installation.

No, that is normal on a Concord and just indicates the keypad is on partition 1. No need to change.

Ok I was unable to add the Z-Wave device. I could not successfully disenrolled it or enroll based on my interpretations of LEDs. Can you guys see the add attempt or any detail-feedback on z-wave via the ADC Dealer portal/tools?

It’a sort of kludgy setup for ADC to add z-wave devices…especially as module is high on 2nd floor wall at my place)… But given a few of door locks & thermostats, maybe a few core “security-related” lights, I guess it is a tolerable thing.

Perhaps my first device (z-wave appliance switch to be used for a table light), or my technique with it is incorrect. I’m going to send it back to the vendor. Probably will try another similar device.

More troubleshooting/testing after the holidays!

I’m going to add 4 thermostats soon. Hopefully we can get z-wave add functional at that time for sure…

THANKS!

Ok I was unable to add the Z-Wave device. I could not successfully disenrolled it or enroll based on my interpretations of LEDs. Can you guys see the add attempt or any detail-feedback on z-wave via the ADC Dealer portal/tools?

Unless a successful device addition was made no, we would not be able to see any details.

Keep in mind that in almost all cases with Z-wave devices if they are not found when attempting to learn them in, that means they still retain a prior parent network link. If the above steps for the Delete Device function do not work either, check how the device itself is learned in via its instruction manual.

What model of appliance module was it? The Evolve/Linear models for example require a fast double tap on the program button. If done too slowly it will not work. It doesn’t hurt to double tap a few times to ensure it is found.

It’a sort of kludgy setup for ADC to add z-wave devices..especially as module is high on 2nd floor wall at my place)… But given a few of door locks & thermostats, maybe a few core “security-related” lights, I guess it is a tolerable thing.

I agree. Unfortunately the Concord (and a few other panels) do not have any Z-wave control built in or figured into the UI, so adding any Z-wave capability rests on the cellular module.