Issue with Alarm.com app

I have an error message in my app. Something about a Samsung error.
I deleted and reinstalled the app but the error is still there.

This is likely due to a geo-services link error. The Samsung phone in question likely has geo-services turned off. If this phone is still in use, can you check if geo-services enabled on saiddevice? If not, enable it (through mobile app, go to the menu in the top left and select Geo Services from the drop down menu then toggle the geo-services switch ) does this fix your issue?

This was my initial complaint and no it has not fixed the problem. I turned on the Geo services Locator and I still have the error. Additionally I get periodic messages saying that my samsung has not communicated with the server for 24 hours, annnnd I often can not disarm my alarm from my samsung. I am left having to set off the alarm to enter my home because the disarm never engages.
Help!

The “has not communicated with the server for 24 hours” is an error message related to geo-services.

It looks as though you have 2 Samsung devices attached to your account. Is this intentional?

If you only should have one phone, you will want to navigate to the Alarm.com website and go to Mobile → Geo-services and click the trashcan icon next to the phone with the ! icon next to it to remove that malfunctioning device.

If you intentionally have 2 Samsung devices on your account, you will want to remove and re-add the device that is reporting the error. Start by turning off Geo-Services through the mobile app on the device in question. Then through the Alarm.com site you will want to navigate to Mobile → Geo-services and click the trashcan icon next to the phone with the ! icon. Then re-enable geo-services on the mobile device.

I often can not disarm my alarm from my samsung.

I am seeing a recent instance where the mobile command is taking longer than it should but your modules overall signal strength is good. How often does this issue occur? Can you point to other instances when it has happened recently? It would help in determining a local vs carrier cause.