Is your system approved through omma dispensary

“I have an existing Alert360-branded 2GIG alarm at my Oklahoma dispensary. I can arm and disarm it. Can you reuse it, provide monitoring that meets OBN requirements, and tell me the monthly price and any setup costs?”

Hey there, thanks for posting! There are a few parts to your question, so I’m checking a couple of details with the team and will follow up here.

In the meantime, could you let us know the exact model of your 2GIG panel (GC2, GC3, Edge, etc.) and whether your Alert360 service is still active? A photo of the front of the panel works great too.

We haven’t done anything specific for OBN but if your system was meeting those requirements before then I suspect it would meet those requirements with our monitoring service as well.

Our professional monitoring is 24/7 central station monitoring that dispatches the police so I believe that would meet the alarm requirement. If you have Alarm.com cameras or access control you would need to make sure your particular installation meets the OBN requirements for video retention, locking, etc…

Since it’s a business, I recommend looking at the Surety Business alarm monitoring plans.