Is there a list anywhere of all video doorbells that work on Surety?

I’m looking for a complete list so I can shop around and find which doorbell I like best. Thanks.

There are only 3.

Two are wired: the ADC-VDB750 and the ADC-VDB770. The 750 is newer and has an increased FOV, wider operating temps, and easier installation (no power module nor resistor for most installations – it was a headache finding a tucked-away place to store all that hardware when I was installing mine without a chime). And, it’s cheaper.

One is battery powered: the ADC-VDB780B.

All three support the latest video analytics from alarm.com. None support 24/7 recording.

Technically, there are also two models by SkyBell that work with Surety/alarm.com, but they are so unreliable and outdated compared to the three above that you should avoid them at all costs. I believe they are also discontinued, and only available at the moment from resellers with excess stock.

If you have the Surety Home or Surety Alarm plan, you’ll have to subscribe to the video doorbell add-on ($3/month) or the video cameras add-on ($5/month per 4 cameras, where the doorbell counts as one). All other plans include it for free.

2 Likes

Hey thanks so much for this info!

They’re are also two Skybells that are compatible the round one and the square one. Surety doesn’t sell them but you can always purchase from third parties and then program in. However I would highly recommend one of the ADC doorbells over these and the ADC doorbells have video analytics. Just wanted to make sure you had all the options

Much appreciated!!!