IQ4 Voice Announce iq4

I just switched from a GC3 to an IQ4. We like to voice announce for windows and doors when they open. Is there a way to shut off the announce when they close? Also it seems that my zwave announces. So I get Garage Door Unlocked and immediately Garage Door Opened… Then Garage door closed, Garage door locked… To much.

Also, once I programed in a sensor, I dont see a way to go back and shut off voice announce. Am I looking in the wrong spot?

I just switched from a GC3 to an IQ4. We like to voice announce for windows and doors when they open. Is there a way to shut off the announce when they close?

Only sensors programmed as Local Safety zones will announce on closed.

Also it seems that my zwave announces. So I get Garage Door Unlocked and immediately Garage Door Opened… Then Garage door closed, Garage door locked… To much

You can disable Z-wave voice announcement in the Settings > Advanced Settings > Sound menu.

Also, once I programed in a sensor, I dont see a way to go back and shut off voice announce. Am I looking in the wrong spot?

You can turn off all voice announcements in the Settings > Advanced Settings > Sound menu, or to adjust individual sensors go to Settings > Advanced Settings > Installation > Devices > Security Sensors > Edit Sensor. You can disable voice announcement on each individually