IQ4 panel upgrade

Looking to upgrade from the GC2 panel to the IQ4 is there anyway to migrate the sensors (345mhz) or will I have to add them all back in one by one?

I should probably upgrade the sensors at some point, but I guess I have to kind of chose now before ordering a new panel, correct? Or if I get the 345 version, I can slowly upgrade to the Power G sensors, right?

Looking to upgrade from the GC2 panel to the IQ4 is there anyway to migrate the sensors (345mhz) or will I have to add them all back in one by one?

The IQ Panel 4 (IQP4001) on our website only works with 319.5MHz sensors and PowerG.

While there is an IQ Panel 4 with a 345MHz radio in the works, it is not available through Surety just yet. IQP4003 would be the part number for the IQ Panel 4 with 345MHz radio and 4G LTE Verizon module. This version of the panel works with legacy 345MHz and PowerG

It is not possible to remote backup and transfer sensor programming from the GC2 to the IQ Panel 4, everything would need to be reprogrammed manually.

The IQ Panel 4 does not work with the TS1 or any Image Sensors paired to the 2GIG panel. A listed of tested compatible sensors for the IQ Panel 4 can be found here.

Thanks Tyler. I guess the other option would be the Edge panel, but it seems to be pretty unpopular and I really can’t confirm it works with the 345 sensors.

The 2GIG EDGE works with 345 MHz sensors both legacy and eSeries

Thank you for the info!