IQ4 panel unresponsive, reset and flashing red now

I got a message about the panel being unresponsive since 9am this morning. I went to the panel and it’s black screen. I took it off and measured the voltage using a multimeter and the two wires were giving ~7.5v. I then press the power button for about 20 secs and then the unit started flashing red. Can you help with troubleshooting? Thanks.

The included 7V power supply must be used, either with the included cable, or a pre-existing cable run. If you are not using the included cable, what is the gauge of wire being used and length of run?

To troubleshoot, disconnect the power supply from the wall outlet, open the battery compartment and inspect the internal battery. Make sure it is not bloated or misaligned. Remove the battery. Leave the panel off (both battery and power supply) for about 10 minutes.

Next, plug in the battery followed by power supply. Hold the power button for about 3-5 seconds, you should see the Green and Blue flashing LED and the Qolsys logo pop up. Do you?

Is it flashing red while mounted in the back plate so that it’s not in tamper mode?