IQ4 panel Screw

Any tips on getting this screw with the spring to catch? I cant get it to catch and have spent and incredible amount of time on this

The backplate should tab in at the top of the panel cutout first, then seated all the way into the cutout. The screw hole on the back palte should line up with the set screw at the bottom.

If its not catching, make sure the back plate (or stand) is lined up properly. Make sure the back plate has the metal insert in place for the set screw to catch onto as well.

The set screw with spring has some play when not screwed into the back plate fully so you’ll need to line it up with a screw driver a bit before screwing it down.

Do the screws that attach the backplate need to be recedded below the back surface in the indentations. I may need to you smaller head scres? They are flat now but bottom ones sit beyond he backplate a littel

I’m not sure I am picturing this, can you post a photo of what you are referencing?

Its a bad design plain and simple.

Its so close against the wall so its hard to get anything to screw it in. Making it on the bottom makes it hard to put in vs from the top.

I finally got the screw in and its not easy at alll

When in place on the wall it requires precision to be sure. Happy to forward feedback. Luckily once it is installed, the IQ Panel is designed to never really need to be reopened.