IQ4 - No way to see when system is armed with no entry delay?

Is there really no way to observe that the IQ4 is armed with no entry delay, be it directly on the panel or via alarm.com app?

The activity history will show when no entry delay is used, but no, the panel won’t show that as an active status. I can definitely see that being of use on the app in case you arm that way outside of the home as a reminder, but at the same time if you are opening the app to disarm remotely before entering then whether or not it is on wouldn’t affect anything, which might be the logic behind the omission. Regardless it would be an easy add I would expect and I am happy to forward it on!

I think this should be added to the panel display, represented when viewing in the app AND be included in notifications.

I’m coming from Honeywell world where they uniquely identify Stay and Away arming without entry delay as (Instant and Maximum modes with notifications showing Armed Stay Instant and Armed Away Instant) and I find it useful to see and be notified of exactly the state the system was armed in. Even if the thought is that you would “disarm it anyway” when going in app or to the panel, it’s just a good idea to provide accurate representation of the state the system is currently in.

As a follow up to this, the Activity history in alarm.com does not indicate if there was a no entry delay during arming so that seems like something they should add.

When I go into history in the IQ4 I can’t go further back than 5:30AM ET (and there are events at 5:04AM so it’s not even showing me all events of the current day). So I can’t even see in the panel history the fact that I armed stay no entry delay last night at 9:40 PM ET.

The panel history is a bit of an ordeal to go through given that I have 2 motion sensors constantly going on/off and getting logged all the time and I suspect that may be impacting how much history I can see in the panel?

As a follow up to this, the Activity history in alarm.com does not indicate if there was a no entry delay during arming so that seems like something they should add.

This shows in history when you send a remote command to use no delay. Looks like you last used one on 3/1. If done at the panel though it is not in the activity list.

You bring up some good points, I’ll push these to ADC and Qolsys as requests.

Yes, if you have an enormous amount of activity from sensors it may be limiting what you can see at the panel. If something seems off, please send us photo/video of the history scroll.