IQ Remote wifi not connecting

I have the IQ panel 2 and I believe it had firmware 2.5.1 on it when I had attempted to connect the remote unit. I have since updated the firmware on the main panel after finding this conversation.

Thank you for that information we will likely need to get the replacement process started on this device. I have sent a private message with additional instructions.

Is there any update on this? I am having exactly the same issue. Is the only option to replace the brand new remote?

I am not seeing any update to this issue. Is this involving a 9104-840 specifically?

Was the IQ Remote previously paired with the main alarm panel, or is this a new IQ Remote?

What firmware version is the IQ Remote on and what version is the IQ Panel on?

Yes, it is a 9104-840. It was a brand new unit that had not previously been paired. I don’t know what firmware the Remote was on. When I went to pair it, it said to confirm that the panel was on 2.3.0 or above (the panel was on 2.6).

This issue is caused by IQ Remotes shipped on 2.7.0 firmware being added to panels with older firmware than 2.7.0.

The Qolsys IQ Panel 2+ must have its firmware updated to the latest available version first prior to pairing the Remote, otherwise damage to the Remote may occur. How to update firmware.