IQ Remote Secondary Panel

This appears to be discontinued? Any more info? Any alternative?

For the IQ Panel 4 the replacement keypad is the IQ Remote PowerG:

Does this secondary panel do everything the main iq4 panel does? It will do the chimes and show all the video feeds? Only difference I’ve found is you can’t talk to the video doorbell with it, that accurate? Any other limitations compared to the main panel?

No. It’s actually pretty minimal in functionality. It’s not the main unit and does not provide an interface to control the main unit like the menus on the main unit.

They are still nice to have, but they don’t really meet my expectations. Don’t have many choices. A keypad without a screen is coming if that meets your needs.

1 Like

Helpful. Thanks. Do the chimes (like “back door open”), ability to unlock zwave doors, change thermostat, view cameras, work?

Chimes work for doors if you have them enabled. I don’t have thermostats or locks integrated. I have them in control4 so I’m not sure. You get doorbell video from supported cameras.

Blockquote
A keypad without a screen is coming if that meets your needs.
Blockquote

Anyone know when this will be out?

Helpful. Thanks. Do the chimes (like “back door open”), ability to unlock zwave doors, change thermostat, view cameras, work?

Yep, you can view video and control Z-wave devices from it.

Anyone know when this will be out?

I don’t think we have any ETA on this.

Future Keypad looks like this:

1 Like