IQ Remote Secondary Panel Won't Charge

I bought an IQ Remote Secondary Panel last August. Been working fine but as of a few weeks ago it simply just stopped charging and won’t charge any to turn on. Any advice/fixes would be appreciated.

Happy to assist!

• Check to make sure the power supply wiring is connected to the power supply and that the outlet the power supply is connected to is not switched.

• If able, try a different outlet.

• When connected to power, hold the power button down for 5 or so seconds, does the screen turn on or get to any logos?

• Are you using the inlcuded power supply and cable or was a pre-existing cable used?

• If a pre-existing cable was used, how long is the run and what is the guage of wire?

Hi Tyler - Circling back on this. Have tried all of these steps - unplugged and replugged, tried a different outlet, and held down the power button but still not turning on.

When I hold down the power button get a quick flash of the android logo and then a battery symbol - then the screen turns off again

I am using the power supply that came with the device. Have been since receiving it.

Thank you for that information. To confirm, you have been using the included power cable as well?

Are you able to test the power supply to ensure proper voltage with a multimeter? If so, what is the result?

Additionally, sometimes, the barrel connector housing on the IQ Remote needs to be trimmed back a bit, to reveal more of the barrel connector to make better contact. See this image for reference:

When trimming, ensure the power supply is completely unplugged first, before proceeding.

If the above does not work and the power supply is providing proper voltage, the unit may need to be replaced. We will need the SN of the IQ Remote (found on the back of the unit) to get that process started. Feel free to Private Message us with that number