IQ Remote Secondary Panel problems

Our secondary panel has given us trouble on several occasions. It would often reboot and freeze on the Android image. We have always been able to reset it. The panel went black last week, we have been unable to get past the Android/battery images. We purchased and isntalled this system in late September. It’s frustrating to have had so many issues with the secondary panel.

I am sorry to hear you are running into these issues Does the barrel connector at the back of the panel feel loose at all or is it firmly plugged in?

If the barrel connector is fitting firmly and the panel is still stuck in a boot loop, it likely needs to be replaced. As the IQ Remote is under factory warranty, you have a couple options:

1. return the defective item, and once the returned item is received by our team we will ship you a replacement, or

2. if you would like the replacement shipped prior to the defective equipment arriving at Surety you can purchase a replacement via our online store for us to ship out. The total cost of the replacement order, including shipping, will be refunded once the defective equipment has been returned to us.

Just let me know how you would like to proceed and I can get the process started for you.

Yes, all connections are tight. I just now placed the order for the new one. I will use the box to return this one. Email me with any further details I need for the return. Thank you for you quick response.

Thank you for that. The replacement order is being processed, once it has been completed you will receive a confirmation email along with tracking.

Once the RMA has been released, customer service will send you an email with steps on returning the defective item along with an RMA form and shipping label.

Be sure to include all accessories/power supply/box etc for the return (if available).