IQ Panel 4 and 2GIG-PAD1-345

I have a newly installed IQ4-345 and all my old 2GIG devices worked except for the two 2GIG-PAD1-345 keypads. I added via the wizard automatically and then tried manually via the TXID. It gets added both ways but has no functionality. Is there anything else I should do or are these not compatible?

Unfortunately that keypad isn’t compatible

1 Like

The 2GIG PAD1-345 keypad is not listed as compatible by Qolsys. You can find a list of sensors tested compatible by the manufacturer here. Only the 345Mhz and PowerG sections would be relevant to your particulary panel.

If you need a secondary panel compatible with the IQ Panel 4, the PowerG 2-Way Wireless Keypad (WS9LCDWF9, limit 5) would be a similar replacemend to the PAD1-345.

You can also use the IQ Remote secondary touchscreen.

1 Like

Thanks for the update. I see you carry the IQ Remote but I’m not seeing the WS9LCDWF9 on your website. Is that one I’d need to buy elsewhere? We’re looking for something with physical buttons for some people that don’t like touchscreens.

That is correct, we do not carry that device, but you can purchase it elsewhere and still use it with our service. You can use up to 5 of those devices with the system .