IQ Panel 2: how to access logs so I can find cause of chiming?

We have a Qolsys Panel 2 system with a remote panel in our bedroom. On a highly irregular interval, yet quite commonly, the bedroom panel will chime in the middle of the night. Rarely once, many times twice, or many multiples. Last night it chimed 9 (10?) times in a row.

Thinking the panel might be loosing/regaining the 2.4 GHz signal, I have moved an Ethernet backbone wireless transmitter to the top floor where it sits about four feet from the panel. No chimes for a couple of days, then we got the 9 (10?) last night.

There has to be some way to access the logs on the secondary or main panel so I can try to pin down what is causing this problem! Please help!

Typically we would be able to take a look at panel history and potentially help pinpoint an issue for Surety users, but I am not seeing a subscription tied to this username. Are you a Surety alarm service user or do you use Alarm.com through another dealer?

Note the exact times the chime occurs. On your panel, Settings > Status > History. Look for any activity which correlates.

If you use a different dealer, I would recommend reaching out to your dealer as they can view system history reported to ADC as well as upload detailed system logs to Qolsys if there is an issue requiring that.