IQ 4 Panel Z Wave Malfunction

Just initialized my new panel for the first time and as the system was going through its diagnostics it returned a Z Wave card malfunction.
Any ideas before return it?

Power down the panel compeltely (Settings > Advanced Settings > Power Down) once off, unplug the power supply from the wall, open the panel and disconnect the internal battery. Leave the unit off for a couple minutes then power up battery first, then power supply. Wait about five minutes after boot up then test.

Are you able to add a Z-Wave device?

Tyler, I did as you suggested. Still receiving the Z Wave malfunction.
Also in order to power down as you advised I ran through all the initialization step to get to the settings menu. While doing so I also received a “System settings download unsuccessful” notification.

Also in order to power down as you advised I ran through all the initialization step to get to the settings menu. While doing so I also received a “System settings download unsuccessful” notification.

You need to create the Alarm.com account first in order to download settings to the panel. This is done via the System Manager feature of your Surety account.

From the actual menu (not the wizard) Go to Settings > Advanced Settings > Enter Installer Code 1111 defualt) then go to System Tests, Daughter Card Test. What is the result.

Ran the daughter card test. Result: Failed

Thank you for that information. Replacement may be needed but I have reached out to Qolsys for additional information and troubleshooting steps.

In the event that replacement is required, we will need the IMEI number and the SN from the panel both are on the panel and on the box it came in.

Would you like the information now or should I wait for a response from you?

nows best, Qolsys may ask for the IMEI, you can send it via Private Message to keep it off the forum.