IQ-2 panel with Power-G radio and image sensor

Is there still no solution for using both Power-G devices and Qolsys Image Sensors with IQ-2 panel?

As I understand, both Power-G and image sensor daughter boards share the same external antenna, which makes using both boards at the same time impossible.

But perhaps there is a solution using some external adapter/connector to move either Power-G or image sensors connectivity “away” from the IQ-2 panel?

Is there still no solution for using both Power-G devices and Qolsys Image Sensors with IQ-2 panel? As I understand, both Power-G and image sensor daughter boards share the same external antenna, which makes using both boards at the same time impossible.

No, with the IQ Panel 2, its either, or.

But perhaps there is a solution using some external adapter/connector to move either Power-G or image sensors connectivity “away” from the IQ-2 panel?

With the Qolsys and Alarm.com branded Image sensors, there is no alternative device to make that work. As Qolsys has moved away from the IQ Panel 2, I doubt such a device would be made available in the future.

You can use the PowerG PIR - Camera Detector PG9934 which operates similarly to an Image Sensor. However, it can only they can only upload alarm and Peek-in Now images to Alarm.com only.

And the image’s look like what you’d see in a bigfoot documentary. I have both the indoor and outdoor models in a variety of conditions and unless the lighting is absolutely perfect they’re basically useless.

They work pretty good with the Power Series panels, just not with the Qolsys for some reason. Probably because you can’t adjust any of the parameters like you can with the power series.