Image Sensor Question

I purchased a QZ8100-840 image sensor. When I open the box it has a sticker labeled PN: ADC-IS-220-IQ-B6
With image Sensor Camera V2.2 (Qolsys Retail)
And on the sticker on the back of the camera its self it has a Model Number of ADC-IS-221-LP
The box was sealed. Is this the correct sensor?
Are they interchangeable? I can get a trigger but no pic to the panel. On 1.6.2. But not subscribed to ADC yet. I have a few more sensors to obtain then I am going to subscribe.
Is there any way to test the sensor functionality without ADC ?
TIA Joe

And on the sticker on the back of the camera its self it has a Model Number of ADC-IS-221-LP The box was sealed. Is this the correct sensor?

We’ve noticed this as well, but yes the ADC part number on the IS is correct.

Is there any way to test the sensor functionality without ADC ?

No, these are not really for use without ADC, except in terms of being a motion detector. The camera rules must be sent and acknowledged through Alarm.com, and full functionality will require the back-end service.

Thanks for your quick reply Jason.
So can I use an old 600-9400 I have as well with the qolsys panel then?

Generally, you should not go by Interlogix part numbers. They usually do not differentiate between versions and tend to cause a lot of confusion.

What is the ADC part number?

AT work now, but if memory serves me right it is ADC-IS-200-01
TIA

I do not know of an IS ending in 01, if it is an LP, it should work.

Technically I do not think there is a difference between LP models other than instructions. LP is used as the designation for DSC and Interlogix IS. Now it seems that LP is starting to be used in place of the IQ in the newest IS for Qolsys/DSC Touch.

I’ve been told that only 2GIG Image Sensors are technically different hardware.

Its a adc-is-105-lp-01

100 models I could not say for certain, but per ADC support LP models all use the same communication method. You could always give it a try. Any luck?