Identification help for ADT equipment

Hi folks,

Can I please get your help on identifying an ADT system that I’m planning to replace with IQP2+? Context: I’m currently a happy Surety customer with IQP2+ but i just recently bought a new place with existing ADT install. The house seems to be well equipped with Honeywell door/window contacts glass break sensors etc, and my hope is to simply replace the existing panel with a 345Mhz version of IQP2 and keep all sensors. That said, I wanted to double check with your collective wisdom since I also read somewhere that NOT all ADT systems are 345Mhz. Unfortunately I have not closed on the house yet either so I can’t exactly open the control box but here’s what the house has. Can someone kindly confirm if this is indeed a 345Mhz system? Also, any chance I can use the cell radio unit and sirens with IQP2+? (I suspect the answer is no, but still wanted to check)

Thanks in advance.
Leo

Hello There as Far as I’m seeing here to answer your questions as far as the sensors go yes you can use them as this is a Honeywell system u would want the 345 IQ panel and now if there r any hardwire sensors you would then need to get the powerg take over which would also let you use the sirens on the system as far as the cellular communicator no as the IQ panel has a Cellular Communicator built in too it if you wanted to save money u could possibly use the Alarm.com Sem module for the vista hope this helps

I will say if this panel has smokes on them check the date as they might need replaced as well as any co detectors which I personally recommend using the Powerg smokes and co detectors if any need replaced

Thanks Charlie. If I indeed have wired sensors/alarm/.smokes, is this the right adapter to use to connect them?

Thanks again!
Leo

Where ur going have to buy the 345 panel u will only be able to use the powerg version of this take over module

ADT sells through licensed dealers, and does not always use the same systems, that’s true. That looks like a Honeywell, but you would need to open up the alarm panel and determine if there are any wired sensors.

If you know for a fact that the sensors are Honeywell wireless models then yes, the IQ Panel 2+ 345 Mhz version (or the upcoming 345 Mhz version of the IQ Panel 4) would work. Peripherals like the keypads and the cell module on that existing system would not be used.

You can use the PowerG translator here for wired zones.