How to enable video time stamp data

Thank you, I’ll see if we can recreate this behavior

Do you recall any specific settings combination that you changed? I cannot recreate this at all. The timestamp remains regardless of edits to settings.

@jwcsurety I also tried to change some settings but my time stamp has never returned. I am waiting a little while longer before I delete and re install to see if things somehow work themselves out or there is another solution.

The timestamp should come from the camera internally. Rebooting the cam alone should resolve it if the cam including it in the stream is the issue. I’ve sent a few commands to the Front Porch labeled cam, including a remote reboot. Can you check that one in a bit and let me know if any change?

If not, delete and re-add that one. Any change?

@jwcsurety No change on any of the cameras. I will delete and reinstall shortly.

I changed the Brightness and Max Exposure on both.

@jwcsurety

UPDATE
I did not get around to deleting and reinstalling. I forgot. Anyways, for whatever reason the time stamps showed up on both cameras last night and are functioning as intended. I did not make any changes to the cameras or my internet for whatever thats worth.

Well, I am glad to hear it is working normally now. Thank you for the follow up.

1 Like