How do I login to Alarm.com

I just bought the surety package. Unsure how to login to alarm.com now … wasn’t given a different login…

You have to use the System Manager to complete your account setup. That will create your Alarm.com account and get you logged in. Let us know if you have any trouble during the process. Thanks!

Thanks but I don’t have an alarm.com communication module number? Or where do I find that? I’m trying to take over a system that was set up in the house I just bought.
It has a SkyBell and a Simon Xti

This video shows where to get it. Do you know your installer code? The default for the Simon XTi is 4321.

If you can’t get into installer programming, you can also get the serial number from the module itself, as shown in this pic.

Hi! Thanks for your answers. I entered that serial number and it says the module is already registered. Must be to the prior owner??. Do you know how I can take over the module as my own?

You would have to contact the company who was monitoring it and have them delete the Alarm.com account your panel is connected to. Another potential problem is that it needs to be a 4G module. If it’s 3G then you can’t create a new Alarm.com with it. Do you know which company was monitoring it?

If you need to replace the module you can get a 4G LTE Simon XTi module here. Or, as an alternative you can replace your Simon XTi with a new Qolsys IQ2+ panel and continue using your Simon wireless sensors.