How do I add Liftmaster garagedoor (Model:85870MC comes with myQ Wifi control) to Alarm.com (IQ Panel/App)?

Hello

How do I add Liftmaster garagedoor (Model:85870MC comes with myQ Wifi control) to Alarm.com (IQ Panel/App) ? I am not seeing an option on Alarm.com website or app where I go to add a device and select Garage Door Openers, only seeing 2 options Genie and OHD.

I have registered the garage door opener in myQ app, but I read it needs to be removed now to get it on Alarm.com. I do like the idea for Amazon Key to deliver packages into garage, but not there yet.

Is there a step by step guide to register on Alarm.com, just so that all are in one spot ?

In order to incorporate myQ, you wiill need the Liftmaster/Chamberlain MyQ add-on ($1 /mo).

Changes to your service plan are made through the System Manager feature of your Surety account. This process can be done at anytime.

Once the add-on has been enabled, myQ integration can be found through the Alarm.com website via Settings > Manage Devices. myQ integration cannot be done via the mobile app.

More information on myQ integration can be found on the support site.

System Manager shows $0 for Garage Door add-on, but I see you mentioned to charge $1 for that. Is this reversible, I want to try it to make sure it works ?

I tried and it worked, thank you for the clarifications.