Honeywell Motion sensor false alarms

Good morning, Jason.

Yes, the resistors that I have are all from the hardwire 16 devise. I did use the EOL learn more when setting up all zones. Could it be that the zone is bad and I should try using an new zone that is still free?

From the manual:

RESISTOR MODES: Change between two distinct resistor modes. The default mode is “UL Mode” where 4.7k resistors are required on each zone. In this mode the Processor LED blinks rapidly (8 times per second).

If UL installation is not required, “EOL Resistor Learning” can be enabled. In this mode the Processor LED blinks slowly (1 time per second) and any resistor value from 1k to 10k can be used. NOTE: Zone 16 is dedicated for 2-wire smokes and requires a 4.7k resistor regardless of Resistor Mode.

To change modes, power down the unit (battery & AC), hold down “EOL LEARN” for 8 seconds while re-applying power to the device. Processor, RF Xmit and EOL CAL LED’s will begin to flash rapidly indicating that the mode has been changed.

If you were pairing the zones via the EOL Resistor Learn mode and the resistance on that circuit was different at the time for some reason that would explain the way it is acting.

You could try using a different hardwired zone if you have open ones, yes.