Hiding phantom/incompatable Z-Wave devices from IQ2 Panel

Is there a way to do this? I have a SmartThings hub as my primary controller and my IQ2 panel as secondary, and the IQ2 shows some devices incorrectly - like the Aeon Multisensor 6 as an “energy clamp” and lists it as “malfunctioning” in the Android app.

Having some functionality from sensors like this on the panel would be awesome, obviously, but the realist in me says Qolsys won’t be quick to update their firmware to support every Z-Wave device on the planet… so is there a way to hide them without removing them from the network entirely?

If you are a suretyDIY user, we can try to send a remote deletion command for the incompatible device, thought I can’t guarantee it will succeed.

Devices need to be powered down and unreachable by the panel in order to be deleted. My guess is that the panel will still be able to see the device is existing on the network, though it is worth a shot.

If you do not use suretyDIY as your provider, you would need to contact your provider for assistance with the deletion.