Help Putting Together a New 2GIG GC3 System

Hello,

I am in the process of moving into a new build home and want to purchase an alarm system. I want to install a 2gig GC3 with the sensors in the attached pictures.

Will all these sensors work with this system?

Do I need anything else?

What do I need for the garage door sensor? Seems like it only includes the contact.

Does the panel include a power supply? Will I need wire?

Happy to help out!

Will all these sensors work with this system?

The RE201, 2GIG GB1-345, 2GIG SMKT3-345, RE219 and overhead Garage switch will all work with this panel.
Should you wish to double check the list, or add any additional items, you can use the Panel Compatibility drop down on the right hand side of the screen on the store page.

Do I need anything else?

You will need to purchase a Cellular Module, we offer both the Alarm.com compatible Verizon as well as the AT&T modules. You can use this Coverage Check Tool to find the best carrier for your area.

Are you planing on using a service plan through suretyDIY? We offer both the Basic Interactive and the Gold Interactive plans. Both of which can be purchased with, or without, 24/7 Central Station Monitoring.

Have you thought about utilizing Motion Detectors for the home? The 2GIG PIR1-345 would be compatible.

Do you need Carbon Monoxide detection?

What do I need for the garage door sensor? Seems like it only includes the contact.

That is correct, you will still need a sensor, like the RE201, to transmit signal back to the panel.
This video will explain the details of combining the two (however the programming shown is for the GC2)

Does the panel include a power supply? Will I need wire?

The panel includes its own power supply although a wire is not included. However, we include a wire, as well as programming of all the equipment included with the purchase of a panel, so long as you order one of our service plans in the same order.

If you are not purchasing a service plan, you will need to obtain your own wiring. We suggest 18AWG wire, especially if the run will be over 25ft.