Help Powerg outdoor sire!

Hello is the powerg outdoor siren capable of beeping during entry and exit delays I never heard it before but got a doorbell installed and now I’m noticing a different beep idk if just the panel sounding different from the house side or not can someone help

the outdoor siren is beeping during exit delays and entry can we disable this option

Help

Im not sure if it should follow Entry Exit beeps. You have heard it do this?

I’ve reached out to Qolsys to check expectation on the device and will follow up when I have more information.

What is the firmware of the panel you have the PowerG Outdoor Siren attached to? Is this the PowerG PG9911?

Qolsys states that you can enable PowerG sirens (specifically) to follow entry exit beeps/chime via the individual sirens programming. So you should be able to disable this by editing that specific sirens programming.

It’s for 667 account is there a way I can send video recordings to show

You can via email (support@suretyhome.com) if you want, but it looks like that is a function of the PowerG sirens and it is controlled through individual siren programming. Are you able to confirm?

I’m not at the home at the moment but my mother even said it’s doing it r u able to disable those setting on ur side

Unfortunately that setting can only be adjusted locally.

Update: I fixed the issue