Help Linking Linear Garage Opener

What is the trick to make my Linear Door Opener work with my 2GiG console ? When I bought the opener my supplier said it would work just fine ? BUT now their out of business !!

Thanks for any help !!

Are you referring to a GD00Z-4 Z-wave garage opener?

Note that to function, the Go!Control Panel will need to be at least firmware version 1.13.

You can find the firmware version of your panel by following the steps here.

What is your current firmware version? At what point in the process are you getting stuck?

Jason the firmware is currently 1.17, I spoke with a Nortek tech this morning and he had me reset the garage opener and calibrate it plus I even removed it from my 2gig panel and re-scanned it, again the app sees it but online it shows no signal and they were thinking that its too far from the panel but I have another zwave switch 6 ft away that shows a strong signal and around 5 other switches close by showing strong signals as well.

What is the model number of the Opener? Is it GD00Z-4 or GD00Z-5?

A couple things to verify:

Unless both the panel and the device being learned in both support NWI (network wide inclusion) you would need to learn in the device within 6 feet or so of the 2GIG panel. Was the 2GIG Panel run on battery and brought to within 6 feet of the device to learn it in?

Also, after learning in the device, you would want to run a Network Rediscovery to map communication routes to the device so the signal can be sent through the repeating switches, otherwise they would not help the signal.