Heatstrip control

I am in the process of building a new home which I intend to use Surety on. I am trying to decide which outdoor heaters to use on my loggia.

I am leaning towards Heatstrip and trying to understand if/how I could control them. They have a page dedicated to home automation that discusses several options, but I’m not sure if any of them would work with Surety, or whether one option would be better than the other.

https://heatstripusa.com/home-automation/

Under the section for “Crestron & other home automation systems” it implies that using that relay allows you to control up/down temp, rather than just on/off like some of the other systems. That would be preferred.

Ideally I would have a physical wall dimmer switch that I could use, as well as be able to control them through my phone and/or Qolsys panel.

Any advice you can give me would be appreciated.

Thanks.

The Crestron stuff is not going to be compatible, and Lutron, while compatible with ADC, the HVAC controller is not supported afaik.

One thing that would be good to look into is the CA3750 Contactor Module. This is a relay which supports a range of voltages, including 240VAC.

That is on the official supported devices list for Qolsys. Another option on the official supported devices list is the Aeotec ZW078. Those may be a good option.