Having Problem Programing MyQ with the the Linear MDRU

I have the MyQ Universal system and I purchased the Linear MDRU units. I am having difficulty getting this to learn the codes as I go through the ADC steps to add the garage door through the web portal.

The instructions on the MDRU say to push the learn button and the light will light up solid to indicate it is ready to learn. Cant seem to get it to work.

Also when I first plug in the units, the red led on the MDRU blinks and does this for a long long long time. The instructions seem to indicate that when you plug it in, it will be “off” and you pres the button to light it up to learn.

Sure could use some help here to get this workig.

I have tried unplugging and re pluggin in the MDRU’s as well as the MyQ unit

I think that it may be a problem with the ADC gateway. When I go through the app the garage door signals to open and close. If I go through the website portal it fails to close even though the command is being sent

Also when I first plug in the units, the red led on the MDRU blinks and does this for a long long long time.

This likely suggests there is interference. See attachment from the manual below.

Capture11.png

Thanks for this. I have 2 garage doors and my opener does not seem to have 24v output so I had to get 2 each the plug in version of the MDRU

How far apart do you think these have to be from each other? Or can you not even have 2 in the same garage due to interference?

I am not immediately certain without experience using that (we’ve never carried the MDRU) but I would imagine two shouldn’t be the problem. Have you tested to see if the overhead receiver is causing it? Unplug the overhead while the MDRU light is flashing and see if it goes away.