Hardwire 16-F add sensor issue

I installed Hardwire 16-F and was able to pair it to IQP4001. When I pressed EOL Learn to trigger the first sensor, then I navigated to Auto Learn Sensor on IQP4001 - it found a new sensor and I clicked OK to add a new sensor to the front door. When I attempted 2nd sensor zone, a different door, the IQP4001 kept saying “Sensor CAxxxx is already registered” The red LED stayed on Zone 2 but no way to add 2nd sensor. I even tried Zone 3 for the sliding door - same “Sensor CAxxxx is already registered” I was puzzled and wondering if one Sensor ID for all 16 different zones. Also status showed “Tampered” as well.

When I pressed EOL Learn to trigger the first sensor, then I navigated to Auto Learn Sensor on IQP4001 - it found a new sensor and I clicked OK to add a new sensor to the front door. When I attempted 2nd sensor zone, a different door, the IQP4001 kept saying “Sensor CAxxxx is already registered”

Just to be sure, you are following the steps in the manual below? I want to be sure you are leaving the device in EOL learn mode, not pressing EOL learn each time.

To verify which ID is being received, can you please send a PM with the exact sensor ID number that shows when you try to learn in the second and third zones?

Yes, I did press EOL Learning mode once not each time. For sensor ID, I will check and PM you

for some reason, Hardwire 16-F went offline on its own last Friday. Power was not the issue. Yesterday, I wasn’t able to restore the offline so I removed the device and re-added it via QR code. Today it went offline again. The panel saw door and window sensor activity even though 16-F was offline after. How can I fix it?

Offline is a communication status that can have a variety of causes. So that I can look into the behavior and verify what is being reported by the system to Alarm.com, can you confirm which zones on the panel are wired sensors connected to the Hardwire 16?

Are all the zones currently programmed into the panel Hardwire 16 sensors?

Can you provide a photo of the Hardwire 16 where it is installed please?

Right now only 3 zones are connected. Will add more when construction finishes. I will send the photo via PM