Glitchy Qolsys 2+ Panel

Hi, my Qolsys 2+ panel (less than 3 yrs old) recently started to “glitch.” Basically, the icons blur and move around the screen (see attached screenshot).

Any thoughts on whether this can be fixed?

Have you done any troubleshooting, like a full power cycle?

If not, do a power cycle:

1. Disarm the system
  2. Navigate to Settings > Advanced Settings > Power Down.
  3. Unplug the power supply from the wall outlet
  4. Open the panel and disconnect the internal battery
  5. Inspect the power supply to ensure wiring is not damaged or experiencing a loose connection.
  6. After 5 minutes or more, plug in the battery, followed by power supply and turn on the panel

Any Change?

Also, the firmware on your panel is out of date, you may need to update a couple times to get to the most recent version. You can find patch notes and update instructions in the guide below

Thanks for the info. No, I haven’t tried the steps you mention…yet. Will do those now and see if it makes a difference.

I did the firmware update and the power cycle. Unfortunately, it didnt change anything. Any other options to try?

Thank you for that information. I have passed this along to Qolsys to see if there are any steps for resolution, I will follow up as soon as I have heard back.

Apologies for the delay, we have heard back from Qolsys and unfortunately, they do not have any additional steps to resolve this issue. However, it looks like this is still covered under warranty. I will follow up with warranty return information via private message